When I created the apple blossom pattern (just like the sweet pea pattern), I envisioned them as an accent to a table setting, a framed quote on the wall, and especially the perfect topper to a gift. So, I created this fun 11 x 17 printable gift wrap with apple slices to create this fun gift wrap setup.
- Paper Apple Blossoms (preview here)
- Apple Gift Wrap, 11 x 17 (FREE with purchase of paper apple blossom pattern)
- Pink Gingham Gift Wrap, 11 x 17 (FREE when you subscribe)
- Pink Circles (FREE when you subscribe)
- Ribbon (pink, purple)
- Low-temp hot glue gun
- Wrap your gifts with paper and ribbon. I would recommend gluing blossoms to a gift wrapped in plain paper or the pink gingham.
- Another cute idea is to add a couple of apple leaves to your gift as shown here:
3. You are done! Obviously this apple gift wrap would work well for wrapping a small gift. The larger boxes I have pictured are 3.5″ x 4.5″ x 6″ and are close to as big as you can get for the 11 x 17 printable.
You are more than welcome to share this post with others, but please do not share any purchased patterns and instructions from my Etsy shop, DIY Rosy Paper Posies.